tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2008

A few thoughts in the darkening evening..

When I learned to sew, I forgot how to cook. -Author Unknown

Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Michelangelo to paint your garage. -Author Unknown

The only place where housework comes before needleworks is in the dictionary. -Mary Kurtz

Fashion law: if the shoe fits, it´s ugly. -Author Unknown

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don´t unravel. -Author Unknown

Those who make their dress a principal part of themselves, will, in general, become of no more value than their dress. -William Hazlitt, On the Clerical Character, 1819

I found these quotes from quotegarden and I guess they fits to me quite well, but the last one makes me little worried... should I start to buy only silk fabrics or what´s the solution?

Ei kommentteja: